Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome!

I know there is nobody to welcome me on my blog so I thought to take this forward and welcome myself by writing this first stupid blog and introduce myself to all of you..Hi friends! I am garima. Ouch! sounds exciting that i am writing about myself. okay, i should not deviate from the main topic . So friends, I am a fun loving, unpredictable girl. I want so much from life. I know it sounds selfish but its true. I want to do so many things in my life. I feel each day of my life teaches me something new. I think i am not always a winner in things that i do with full passion and perseverance but what keeps me trying is my POSITIVITY! I hate being diplomatic. I love reading & writing no matter how bad i may write but i love to write on any damn topic whether it is an experienece, a suggestion, an abstract,  anything complicated, stupid ..It can be anything but if it gets into my head i will write about it. So friends this my space, my blog where I would express my thoughts and welcome suggestions from all... :)) Happy New Year To All...

4 comments: